Our American Camping Association (ACA) Camp Ma-Kee-Ya and Camp Orinda provide a traditional summer camp experience to campers ages 5 to 12 and counselors in training (CITs) ages 13-16.
Weekly themes ensure that every camp week is fun-filled and action-packed. Campers will enjoy a full day of engaging activities including arts & crafts, sports and games, STEM-based activities, daily swimming, and more. No two days are alike!
• Summer Camp for ages 5 to 12 years
• American Camp Association (ACA) accredited
• Dedicated & professionally trained staff
• Affordable one-week sessions
• CIT Program for ages 13 to 16 years
• American Red Cross swim lessons
• Daily STEM and Science Activities
• Music & Drama and Arts & Crafts
• Sports & Games
• Theme Weeks & Special Events
• And so much more!