Thinking of starting a business, but aren’t sure how to start?
Apply to participate in this FREE hands-on workshop with award-winning CPA and author Hope Player. Hope will lead the workshop based on her book Find The Numbers for Your Business Plan and you will leave with a draft of your business plan!
You’ll learn about personal finances and business startup costs. You’ll leave knowing how to:
- Develop your first year’s income and expense projections;
- Determine if your business idea can make you money;
- Calculate how much money it will take to open your doors and pay the bills; and
- Look for and find that money.
Isn’t it smarter to know it will work before you quit your day job?
Before you come to class, you’ll receive a questionnaire that will help you organize your thoughts about starting your business, including questions such as:
- What is your business idea?
- Why do you want to start a business?
- Where will you find your customers?
- How much do you think it will cost to start your business?
- What problem does your business solve?
Your answers will give you a foundation for planning your business. You’ll also receive a copy of Hope’s book Find The Numbers for Your Business Plan, which will be the basis for the workshop’s structure and content.
Space is limited!
Questions? Contact Jessica Monaco-Coppell.
This program is funded by grants from PSEG Foundation and TD Charitable Foundation.