As part of our commitment to providing our members with a pleasant customer service and registration experience, we offer our easy-to-use, convenient web-based system that will enable you to safely and securely:
How to Create an Online Account for Session Registration
Please make sure that your web browser is updated. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, and Firefox web browsers allow for a smooth online registration experience. Older versions of the Safari browser (for Mac) will need to be updated.
If you are unable to set up your online account or have never registered online before, please call or email the Program Manager, listed on the program page to help you create your online account.
• Membership fees and/or registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• All rates are subject to change without notice.
• In order to maintain the proper structure of our programs, makeup classes are not available under any circumstances.
• All programs are subject to be canceled and/or combined during any session. If the YWCA needs to cancel and/or combine a class a partial refund or voucher may be granted upon approval of the Membership manager.
• All program cancellations by members done at least one week prior to the start of the session will receive a full refund or voucher. There will be no refunds/vouchers after the start of the session unless a physician’s note is issued stating a member is not allowed to swim.