Questions? Contact Elian at email@example.com or 201-345-1891
Join us for a fun and interactive workshop where girls ages 10 to 14 yrs old are introduced to the concept of affirmations.
• Learn how to manage your own “self talk” and create a vision board to help manifest positive vibes all summer long.
• All program materials along with step by step instructions will be provided.
Join our FREE virtual workshop for girls 15 yrs and older.
Facilitated by Yanely Espinal aka Miss Be Helpful.
• Learn what it means to budget your money, save, and build good credit before stepping into adulthood.
Join our FREE informative virtual conversation for girls 15 to 20 yrs. Presented by The Color Complex.
• Learn how perceptions, beliefs, values about skin, hair texture and features can influence our behaviors and attitudes towards others.
• Learn table etiquette tips, seasonal tablescapes, and chic holiday fashion looks to get you ready for entertaining at home.
• Wear your favorite holiday accessory!
• Learn how to set the table. You will need: Placemat, Dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, cloth napkin, water glass, wine glass, butter knife, teaspoon, dinner fork and salad fork, tea cup.
• Learn how to identify when your feeling overwhelmed.
• Learn healthy and fun strategies to help manage stress.
• Create a mindfulness glitter jar and learn ways it can be used to help express yourself.
Embrace your inner beauty together!
• Meet young teens from Bergen County
• Learn skin care tips from organic beauty expert Iva Sebestyan, Flora’s Cottage, Ridgewood
• Make your own face mask (made from natural products)
• Empowerment Coach Amber Lee Forrester, Quartz Wellness Collective will help us show teens how to build confidence from the inside out