Join us for a FREE, fun & festive virtual etiquette party for girls 9 to 14 yrs and parent/caregivers. Featuring Tiffany Kerr, author of “Chic Situations”!
• Learn table etiquette tips, seasonal tablescapes, and chic holiday fashion looks to get you ready for entertaining at home.
• Wear your favorite holiday accessory!
• Learn how to set the table. You will need: Placemat, Dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, cloth napkin, water glass, wine glass, butter knife, teaspoon, dinner fork and salad fork, tea cup.
Keeping Your Sparkle During Challenging Times!
• Learn how to identify when your feeling overwhelmed.
• Learn healthy and fun strategies to help manage stress.
• Create a mindfulness glitter jar and learn ways it can be used to help express yourself.
Embrace your inner beauty together!
• Meet young teens from Bergen County
• Learn skin care tips from organic beauty expert Iva Sebestyan, Flora’s Cottage, Ridgewood
• Make your own face mask (made from natural products)
• Empowerment Coach Amber Lee Forrester, Quartz Wellness Collective will help us show teens how to build confidence from the inside out